Ferndown Swim School
Swimming classes for all
Ferndown Swim Terms & Conditions
Contract Of Hire.
The hiring contract shall be between Pool Time Pro Limited (the operator) and the lead person who makes the booking and is subject to these conditions of hire. Unauthorised use of the facilities is not permitted. At each visit users are to sign the signing in sheet to acknowledge adherence to these rules and conditions of hire. Payment is required at the time of booking.
- No lifeguard or video surveillance is provided.
- Anyone using the facilities does so at their own risk.
- There must always be a responsible/competent adult swimmer present when children are present. Adults must be able to care for children in the event that an adult has an accident. 1 adult to 1 child ratio is required.
- Adults in the group must have a mobile phone to contact emergency services if required, as the owners may not always be available.
- Users have a duty of care for their guests.
- Maximum of 15 in the pool.
- No Diving into pool. (Max depth of the pool 1.2m)
- In the event of an accident or incident, please notify the owners, so that a record can be made in the accident book.
- Do not allow a person within the group who may have a contagious illness to swim.
- No unauthorised access to the plant room or store at the rear of the building.
Loss and Injury
The owners or Pool Time Pro Limited will not be held liable for any injury, illness, accident or loss or damage to property, however caused, directly or indirectly in or out of The Secluded Swim Facility
Consideration For Other Members
- Members are kindly requested to leave the facilities as they would wish to find them.
- The allotted session includes time for changing. Please clear the building by the end of your session time.
- No outdoor footwear is allowed into the changing room or around the pool.
- Shower before entering the pool as this reduces the need for extra chemicals in the pool.
- Young children still using nappies must wear swim nappies, with a neoprene nappy cover. Both the neoprene and swim nappy are available on request for £12.50 each and can be pre–ordered prior to your first swim.
All damages and breakages must be reported immediately to the owners.
- Only responsible persons over the age of 18 years can book the pool.
- The proprietors retain the right to cancel a session without notice.
- Strictly no smoking or eating on or around the premises.
- No sub-letting.
- No lone swimmers will be allowed to use the pool.
- Cancellation of your pool time must be made 24 hours before your swim session start time, otherwise you will be charged.
- Individuals or groups can be refused bookings for non-compliance with these terms.
- NO PARTIES
- Please mop (using the mop and bucket provided) and tidy up after your use, leaving the facility as you would wish to find it.
- Payment of your booking fee confirms you have read and understood our terms and conditions.
LEARN TO SWIM TOO?
We teach everyone - all ages and abilities ...